The 2019 GTD® Organizer Calendar is built on the GTD methodology. Junior size, 5½" x 8½" (14 cm x 21.6 cm).
The Calendar comes as an editable PDF download that can be used in several effective ways:
1. As a PDF file that you type into and store electronically
2. As a PDF file that you type into and then print as your paper organizer
3. As paper forms that you can print and then write on as your paper organizer
The GTD Organizer Calendar includes:
The 2019 Calendar, 132 pages, in an easy-to-use, editable junior size PDF — week-at-a-glance format (Mon, Tue, Wed on one page; Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun on the next page). Calendar spans 15 months from November 2018 through January 2020.
Note This version of the GTD Organizer is the calendar ONLY as a
stand-alone tool, or as replacement calendar pages for your current GTD
Organizer. If you are looking for the full GTD Organizer that includes
Project and Next Action lists, please see the
2019 GTD Organizer.
Any version of Adobe Acrobat® or Apple Preview® will allow you to edit
the GTD Organizer Calendar. Users of the free versions of Adobe Reader
and Apple Preview will not be able to move the order of pages,
extract/export pages, or insert new pages from another document. Moving
and inserting pages requires the paid versions of Adobe Acrobat Standard
or Adobe Acrobat Pro, available from
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the .zip file containing all files, saving for your personal use.
See sample pages.