The 2022 GTD® Organizer is an elegant, functional, and complete system, built on the GTD methodology.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of
The GTD Organizer comes as an editable PDF download that can be used in several effective ways:
1. As a PDF file that you type into and store electronically
2. As a PDF file that you type into and then print as your paper organizer
3. As paper forms that you can print and then write on as your paper organizer
The GTD Organizer includes:
2. 2022 Calendar, in week-at-a-glance format (Mon, Tue, Wed on one page; Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun on the next page). Calendar spans 15 months from November 2021 through January 2023.
3. Next Actions Lists (Anywhere, Calls, Computer, Errands, Home Office, and Waiting For)
4. Agendas Lists
5. Projects Lists
6. Project Support Pages
7. Someday/Maybe Lists
8. Focus & Direction Pages
9. Reference Pages
10. Contacts Pages
11. Extra Pages
The complete package includes:
1. GTD Organizer, 350 pages, in an easy-to-use, editable PDF, as
one complete system and in segmented sections if you wish to customize
which sections you use
2. GTD & Paper Organizers Setup Guide with extensive educational support about how to use your GTD Organizer
3. Instructions on how to edit the GTD Organizer PDFs, including options for printing on other paper sizes
Any version of Adobe Acrobat® or Apple Preview® will allow you to edit
the GTD Organizer. Users of the free versions of Adobe Reader and Apple
Preview will not be able to move the order of pages, extract/export
pages, or insert new pages from another document. Moving and inserting
pages requires the paid versions of Adobe Acrobat Standard or Adobe
Acrobat Pro, available from
For that reason, this package includes one complete GTD Organizer
recommended for Acrobat Standard and Pro users, as well as 10 sections
segmented as PDFs, which are more user-friendly for Acrobat Reader and
Apple Preview users. The segmented PDFs include additional pages after
each section to give you plenty of extras. In the complete PDF (designed
for Acrobat Standard or Pro versions), extra pages are located at the
end of the organizer and are designed to be moved to the appropriate
pages when needed.
See Letter size sample pages.
See A4 size sample pages.
The full GTD Organizer is 350 pages and is editable.
Watch the introduction to the GTD Organizer. This video was originally made for the 2014 GTD Organizer, but the information applies to the 2021 version as well. (10 min.)
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the .zip file containing all files, saving for your personal use.
The GTD organizer is the best system I have ever seen or used. I am very
thankful of your company’s efforts to provide such a comprehensive
system that anyone can follow. Also, the reference/user guide is a great
way to see how it is intended to be used. This has doubled, if not
tripled my productivity. I always thought I was organized, but this
showed me how to organize effectively and efficiently to get more done.
Thank you for this wonderful product.