Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD® with Evernote® for the Mac® Desktop. 32 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of
This Guide will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure Evernote in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email
- Create project and next actions lists in Evernote Notebooks
- Create useful reference lists in Notebooks
- Use tags creatively
... and much more!
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing
for your personal use.
Download a sample
- Another fantastic guide. I'd been struggling to set up Evernote, but now I have a clear path forward!"
- I think you've picked a really solid implementation that is not overly complicated and will meet most needs.
- The Guide is FABULOUS!!
- Overall, the Guide is great. It's clear, concise, and easy to read.
- The Setup Guide has already changed some of the ways I look at and use Evernote for GTD.