Evernote Setup Guide
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD
for the Windows
Desktop. 29 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure Evernote in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email
- Create project and next actions lists in Evernote Notebooks
- Create useful reference lists in Notebooks
- Use tags creatively
- Understand the benefit of using Notes versus the Tasks functionality
... and much more!
Download a Letter size sample
Download an A4 size sample
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Just downloaded your GTD for Evernote PDF and found it incredibly helpful. Your instructions helped me reorganize my Evernote notebooks as well as my Mail and Calendar settings. Full speed ahead!
OmniFocus 3 Setup Guide
Things Setup Guide
Outlook for Mac 2019 Setup Guide
Microsoft To Do Setup Guide
Microsoft Outlook 2019 for Windows Setup Guide
Trello Setup Guide
OmniFocus 2 Setup Guide
OneNote 2016 for Windows Setup Guide - Letter size - PDF download