Step-by-step GTD® installation manual with detailed instructions, suggested supplies, and coaching tips. 44 pages.
This guide is recommend as a supplement to the Getting Things Done book, not as a stand-alone tool for learning GTD.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of
This Guide includes:
- Getting Started: Setting Up the Time, Space, and Tools
- Collecting: Corralling Your “Stuff”
- Processing: Getting “In” to Empty
- Organizing: Setting Up the Right Buckets
- Reviewing: Keeping Your System Functional
- Doing: Making the Best Action Choices
- Articles by David Allen
- Getting Email Under Control
- General Reference Filing
- Frequently Asked Questions
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing
for your personal use.
Download a sample
I realized, after scanning through the Implementation Guide, that a mere
"thank you" is not enough for making this available. The fact that the
Guide itself is a list of to-do items is a GREAT teaching example, and I
already see several places that I was just not understanding the idea
clearly, before ... so, THANK YOU. Thank you! — Winnie Kelly