GTD Managing Projects - MP3 download
David Allen and his senior staff share the GTD
best practices and models for seamlessly managing your projects. Bonus materials include a rich set of PDF handouts and the GTD Live recording of David leading you through the Natural Planning Model
. 5 hours of audio on 5 MP3s.
Complete package includes:
MP3 audio file 1 includes:
1. What is a project?
2. Finishing your thinking
3. What does done look like?
4. The value of a complete Projects list
5. Tips on organizing projects
MP3 audio file 2 includes:
1. How do I create a complete Projects list?
2. When do I call something a project?
3. Should I create subprojects?
4. How do I manage shared projects?
5. What's the difference between a project, project support and next actions?
6. Where should I organize my project details?
MP3 audio file 3 includes:
1. What goes on Next Actions lists?
2. How do I link projects to next actions?
3. What do I do when I finish a next action?
4. How do I integrate project management software?
5. How do I plan my projects?
6. David's final thoughts
MP3 audio file 4 includes:
2. The power of focus
3. Developing and capturing ideas
4. Creative brainstorming exercise
5. Using the Natural Planning Model
MP3 audio file 5 includes:
1. Unnatural and reactive planning models
2. Clarifying purpose
3. Identifying guiding principles
4. Defining outcomes and wild success
6. Organizing a project plan
7. Determining next actions
PDF Handouts included:
Article – Stalking the wild projects
Handout – Examples of lists
Handout – Five phases
Handout – Horizons of Focus
Handout – Natural Planning Model and worksheet
Handout – Project and Next Action Verbs
Handout – Quality check
Please note: if you are looking for traditional "project management" models like PERT, Gantt or critical path thinking, that's not what the focus of this audio set is. What you'll get in this set is specifically the GTD approach to projects and planning, which can be used with those models.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the .zip file containing all files, saving for your personal use.
GTD Weekly Review - MP3 download
GTD Path - MP3 download
GTD Live - MP3 download