The GTD® Methodology Guides, one of our most popular products, distill
the best practices of GTD into a handy PDF download.
Each page covers one of the key models for learning and maintaining your GTD practice including:
1. Incompletion Trigger Lists (for doing a Mind Sweep)
2. Natural Planning Model® (to help plan your projects)
3. Project Planning Trigger List (to help generate creative ideas)
4. Mastering Workflow Overview (to remind you of the 5 steps of getting control)
5. The GTD Weekly Review® checklist (to coach you through the critical success factor)
6. The GTD Clarifying Map (featuring the new updated version released in 2015)
7. Horizons of Focus® (for developing your priorities)
Please choose between:
- Letter size, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North
- A4 size, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to
your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our
site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link
taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the
PDF file, saving and/or printing
for your personal use.