Microsoft To Do Setup Guide
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD
To Do. 33 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure Microsoft To Do in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email
- Create project and next actions lists in To Do
- Create useful reference lists
- Link projects to their related actions
- Use tags effectively
... and more!
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a letter size sample
Download an A4 size sample
OneNote 2016 for Windows Setup Guide - Letter size - PDF download
Wunderlist Setup Guide
OmniFocus 3 Setup Guide
Evernote for Windows Setup Guide
Asana Setup Guide
Google Apps for Desktop Setup Guide
Microsoft Outlook 2019 for Windows Setup Guide
Things Setup Guide