Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD® with Google® Apps on your
desktop. Updated in January 2022. 37
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure Google Apps in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email and how to turn email into Tasks
- Create project and next actions lists in Google Tasks or Keep
- Create useful reference lists in Tasks™, Keep™, or Drive™
- Use shortcuts to speed up your workflow
... and much more!
This Guide does not include implementation on a mobile device.
Accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing
for your personal use.
Download a letter size sample
Download an A4 size sample