David Allen's latest book, Making It All Work, takes the GTD® concepts to a whole new level. Dive deeper into the models for control & perspective.
David Allen's Getting Things Done hit a nerve and ignited a
movement with businesses, students, soccer moms, and techies all the way
from Silicon Valley to Europe and Asia. Now, David Allen leads the
world on a new path to achieve focus, control, and perspective.
Making It All Work will make life and work a game you can win. For those who have already experienced the clarity of mind from reading Getting Things Done, Making It All Work
will take the process to the next level. For those of you looking for
David to expand on the priorities piece of GTD, this is a great book for
- 286 pages, including case studies for the Horizons of Focus (priorities)
- The appendix includes templates for the key models covered in the book:
1. Incompletion Trigger Lists
2. Natural Planning Model®
3. Project Planning Trigger List
4. Mastering Workflow Overview
5. The GTD Weekly Review®
6. The GTD Workflow Diagram for Processing & Organizing
7. Horizons of Focus®
- Information on taking the free GTD-Q tool, an assessment to see how you are doing with control & perspective
I've been devouring it....It is a masterwork....You've integrated the strategic and tactical in an incredibly helpful way.
Thank you David for talking directly to your readers in such a
straightforward, authentic way, and for providing practical ways to
implement your suggestions. In a way, this is the ultimate career guide.
It is virtually impossible to be successful in your worklife unless you
have a road map that provides a way of gaining control of your
priorities. This book provides the GPS!
Allen is remaking the self-help tradition for the information age.
Allen's practical suggestions on how to turn thoughts into reality
sharply distinguish him from his predecessors.