OneNote 2016 for Windows Setup Guide - Letter size - PDF download
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD
2016 for the Windows
Desktop. 50 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure OneNote in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email
- Create project and next actions lists
- Create useful reference lists
- Use tags creatively
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook (optional of course!)
... and much more!
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample
OmniFocus 3 Setup Guide
Things Setup Guide
Outlook for Mac 2019 Setup Guide
Microsoft To Do Setup Guide
Lotus Notes Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2013/2016 Setup Guide
Trello Setup Guide
OmniFocus 2 Setup Guide