Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD® with Microsoft Outlook® for Mac® 2011 and 2016. 32 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of
We also have options to purchase the setup guide printed double-sided (duplex), and shipped to you — included with your PDF download purchase:
- color printouts, with nothing else done to the sheets
- only for Letter size, 8½" x 11" — 3-hole punched and inserted into a simple report folder with clear cover. See example images above.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Set up Outlook Tasks for your Projects and Actions
- Use the Calendar as a critical foundation for actions
- Get email to zero
- Create useful reference lists in Notes
Note: The primary difference between the 2011 and 2016 versions is that
Microsoft removed the feature to turn emails into Tasks in the later
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing
for your personal use.
Download a sample