GTD Connect Membership
Outlook for Mac 2011/2016 Setup Guide
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD
with Microsoft Outlook
2011 and 2016. 32 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Set up Outlook Tasks for your Projects and Actions
- Use the Calendar as a critical foundation for actions
- Get email to zero
- Create useful reference lists in Notes
Note: The primary difference between the 2011 and 2016 versions is that Microsoft removed the feature to turn emails into Tasks in the later version.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample
GTD Installation Setup Guide
Google Apps for Android Setup Guide
Evernote for Windows Setup Guide
Paper Organizers Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2007 Setup Guide
Google Apps for Desktop Setup Guide
OneNote for Windows Setup Guide
Todoist Setup Guide