GTD Connect Membership
Outlook for Mac 2011/2016 Setup Guide
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD
with Microsoft Outlook
2011 and 2016. 32 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Set up Outlook Tasks for your Projects and Actions
- Use the Calendar as a critical foundation for actions
- Get email to zero
- Create useful reference lists in Notes
Note: The primary difference between the 2011 and 2016 versions is that Microsoft removed the feature to turn emails into Tasks in the later version.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample
Google Apps for Desktop Setup Guide
Evernote for Windows Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2013/2016 Setup Guide
Google Apps for Android Setup Guide
Evernote for Mac Setup Guide
iPhone/iPad Setup Guides
Outlook for Windows 2010 Setup Guide
Wunderlist Setup Guide