GTD Connect Membership
Outlook for Mac 2019 Setup Guide
A4 size - PDF download only
Letter size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD
with Microsoft Outlook
2019. 30 pages.
Note: The category functionality is different in Outlook for Mac 2011 and 2016 and has a different setup guide you can find
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Set up Outlook Tasks for your Projects and Actions
- Use the Calendar as a critical foundation for actions
- Get email to zero
- Create useful reference lists in Notes
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample
Outlook for Windows 2010 Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2013/2016 Setup Guide
Nirvana Setup Guide
Evernote for Windows Setup Guide
OmniFocus 3 Setup Guide
OneNote 2016 for Windows Setup Guide - Letter size - PDF download
Google Apps for Desktop Setup Guide
Wunderlist Setup Guide