Our best-practices guide for applying GTD® to Microsoft Outlook® 2013 or 2016. NEW guide released August 2018.
is a major new revision to this guide, with significant changes to how
we are recommending that you configure Tasks, options for organizing reference,
using shortcut keys, and much more.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of
This Guide will show you how to:
- Set up Outlook Tasks for your Projects and Actions
- Use the Calendar as a critical foundation for actions
- Get email to zero
- Create useful reference lists in Notes
- Organize contacts
- Move faster with speed keys and shortcuts
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with
password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link
available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing
for your personal use.
Download a sample