Todoist Setup Guide
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD
. 39 pages.
The instructions in this Guide are currently designed for the paid versions of Todoist—not the free version—because the latest free version is limited to only 5 projects/lists. We are working on an update to the Guide so that it will also work for free users. We expect to release that updated Guide in the fall of 2021.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure Todoist in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email
- Create project and next actions lists in Todoist
- Create useful reference lists
- Use Labels and Filters effectively
... and more!
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample
Nirvana Setup Guide
Things Setup Guide
OmniFocus 2 Setup Guide
Asana Setup Guide
Trello Setup Guide
Outlook for Mac 2011/2016 Setup Guide
Microsoft Outlook 2019 for Windows Setup Guide
Lotus Notes Setup Guide