GTD Connect Membership
iPhone/iPad Setup Guides
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guides for implementing GTD
with the iPhone
. 27 pages for each guide.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
These Guides will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure the built-in iPhone and iPad applications in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Productively use the Calendar application
- Process and organize email in the Email application
- Create project and next action lists in the Reminders application
- Create useful reference lists in the Notes application
... and much more!
These Guides intentionally do not cover third-party applications for the iPhone or iPad, or provide extensive instructions on syncing options.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the .zip file containing PDFs of each guide, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample of the iPhone Guide
Download a sample of the iPad Guide
Wunderlist Setup Guide
Nirvana Setup Guide
Lotus Notes Setup Guide
OneNote for Windows Setup Guide
Todoist Setup Guide
Evernote for Windows Setup Guide
Things Setup Guide
Outlook for Mac 2011/2016 Setup Guide