iPhone / iPad Setup Guides
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guides for implementing GTD
with the iPhone
. 25 pages each. Both guides are included with your order.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
These Guides will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure the built-in iPhone and iPad applications in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Productively use the Calendar application
- Process and organize email in the Email application
- Create project and next actions lists in the Reminders application
- Create useful reference lists in the Notes application
- Use tags to link projects to actions
- Create Smart Lists for customized views
... and more!
Download a letter size sample of the iPhone Guide
Download an A4 size sample of the iPhone Guide
Download a letter size sample of the iPad Guide
Download an A4 size sample of the iPad Guide
These Guides intentionally do not cover third-party applications for the iPhone or iPad, or provide extensive instructions on syncing options.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the .zip file containing PDFs of each guide, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Microsoft Outlook for Web Setup Guide
Asana Setup Guide
Todoist Setup Guide
Microsoft Teams Setup Guide
Trello Setup Guide
Microsoft 365 Setup Guide
OmniFocus 3 Setup Guide
Outlook for Mac 2019 Setup Guide