GTD Connect Membership
iPhone/iPad Setup Guides
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guides for implementing GTD
with the iPhone
. 27 pages for each guide.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
These Guides will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure the built-in iPhone and iPad applications in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Productively use the Calendar application
- Process and organize email in the Email application
- Create project and next action lists in the Reminders application
- Create useful reference lists in the Notes application
... and much more!
These Guides intentionally do not cover third-party applications for the iPhone or iPad, or provide extensive instructions on syncing options.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the .zip file containing PDFs of each guide, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample of the iPhone Guide
Download a sample of the iPad Guide
Paper Organizers Setup Guide
Google Apps for Desktop Setup Guide
OneNote for Windows Setup Guide
OmniFocus 2 Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2010 Setup Guide
Outlook for Mac 2011/2016 Setup Guide
Evernote for Mac Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2013/2016 Setup Guide