Step-by-step GTD® installation manual with detailed instructions, suggested supplies, and coaching tips. 44 pages. This guide is recommend as a supplement to the Getting Things Done book, not as a stand-alone tool for learning GTD. PDF download.
Please choose from:
– Letter size PDF download, 8½” x 11″, commonly used in North America.
– A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide includes:
– Getting Started: Setting Up the Time, Space, and Tools
– Collecting: Corralling Your “Stuff”
– Processing: Getting “In” to Empty
– Organizing: Setting Up the Right Buckets
– Reviewing: Keeping Your System Functional
– Doing: Making the Best Action Choices
– Articles by David Allen, including Getting Email Under Control and General Reference Filing
– Frequently Asked Questions