GTD Connect Membership
Google Apps for Android Setup Guide
Letter size - PDF download only
A4 size - PDF download only
Our best-practices guides for implementing GTD
Apps on your Android
device with the 4.x KitKat OS. 30 pages.
Please choose from:
- Letter size PDF download, 8½" x 11", commonly used in North America.
- A4 size PDF download, 210 mm x 297 mm, commonly used outside of North America.
This Guide will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure Google Apps in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email
- Create project and next actions lists
- Create useful reference lists
- Use shortcuts to speed up your workflow
... and much more!
This Guide does not include implementation on the desktop or the new Inbox by Google app.
This Guide is written for the Android 4.x (KitKat) operating system.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.
Download a sample
Evernote for Mac Setup Guide
Evernote for Windows Setup Guide
Wunderlist Setup Guide
Google Apps for Desktop Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2010 Setup Guide
Outlook for Windows 2013/2016 Setup Guide
GTD Installation Setup Guide
Things Setup Guide